Learn the secrets of Vlogging
Learn the secrets of Vlogging
Practical assignments are in-built in this course which will give you hands-on experience.
About the Course
In today’s age of digital media, Vlogging has become one of those important skills that complement any of your other talents that you are an expert in and want to explore professionally. And this dish, like any other, has its recipe too, with some amazing secret ingredients. In this course, our ace Vlogger and storyteller Niharika will tell you a variety of tricks and techniques, from aesthetic videography to compelling storytelling, that’ll make your content stand out. Practical assignments are in-built in this course which will give you hands-on experience.
An Architecture graduate turned full-time blogger & researcher, Niharika, aka @theiffyexplorer, has traveled & documented over 37 cities across India and its bordering nations. Her solo female adventures to offbeat places have been published in various tourism platforms and few of her brand collaborations include Canon, Gujrat tourism, Nat Geo Traveller India, Cinthol, etc. Over the period of two years, these places and their people have inspired her to explore more and document the world in an aesthetic way. She attempts to do the same through her amazing content creation capabilities which are vlogging, Instagram blogging and travel blogging. To know more about her, please visit
What will you learn?
1. Types of content creation
2. Introduction to vlogging
practical/homework: Find your 2 favourite creators/channels on youtube and identify their traits and style
4. Intro to Videography
5. Types of visual content
practical/homework: Demonstrate camera movements by shooting a few shots at home (panning, zoom in, slow-mo, timelapse etc)
7. Tips to talk to the camera
8. Incorporating cinematography and vlogging together
practical/homework: prepare a 2-minutes video/vlog on a day in your life
10. Quoting best examples
11. Tips to get other people to talk on camera
practical/homework: record a short movie of any family member of yours (documentary-style or vlogging style)
13. Storybuilding, narration and music
14. Things to remember while editing with a practical demonstration
practical/homework: Make a video on how this whole process of learning something new went for you by applying proper scripting and editing methods
Who is it for?
This course is fit for anybody who is inclined to learn the skill of vlogging. If you are looking to grow professionally on social media by creating engaging content, this course is for you.
What To Bring
How To Participate
1. A phone camera
2. Selfie Stick
3. Ample lighting
4. Water bottle
1. Download Zoom (www.zoom.com) to your computer or smartphone for free. After you book, you’ll receive an email with a link and details on how to join.
2. Check that you have a stable internet connection for best experience. 3. A computer or a laptop is preferred over a smartphone.
4. Set up a good sound system for the most immersive experience.