Learn To Paint Realistic Watercolor Portraits
Learn color mixing, blending & other watercolor techniques to bring portrait to life.
About the Course
Always fostered the dream of creating an artistic masterpiece but never found that expert who can guide you through? Get ready, for your dreams are about to come true with this course by Hasan Azim. In the course Bringing Portraits to Life, Hasan, a supremely talented multi-disciplinarian artist will give away his watercolour painting techniques using which he breathes life into his portraits using watercolours. In an easy to follow step-by-step process, you’ll be equipped to practice painting more real-life portraits and paintings by the end of the course.
Hasan is a young Indian artist of international calibre. His portraits are so real that you'll confuse them with photographs! A master of watercolour and acrylic, Hasan is also a pro at digital art. Hasan has worked as a designer and illustrator on various campaigns for leading brands like Airbnb, Paytm, and others. He currently works as an Art Director at Freddy and Naved, a leading Indian advertising house.
What will you learn?
Session 1: Drawing
Learn to draw faces and human features with ease
Session 2: Painting
Learn the basics of painting with watercolours
Session 3: Detailing
Learn the tricks and techniques of adding those details that will bring your paintings to life
Who is it for?
Anyone seeking to explore painting as an art. The course is designed for beginners.
What To Bring
How To Participate
2. Artist watercolour camilin/camel
3. A4 cotton watercolor paper (200-300gsm)
4. Round brushes size - 0,4,8,12,
5. Flat brush size -12
6. 1 white pen.
1. Download Zoom () to your computer or smartphone for free. After you book, you’ll receive an email with a link and details on how to join.
2. Check that you have a stable internet connection for best experience. 3. A computer or a laptop is preferred over a smartphone.
4. Set up a good sound system for the most immersive experience.